Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Buy Used Office Furniture
1. Save Money: You can purchase nearly new office furniture products for as low as 15 to 25 cents on the dollar. These pieces, for the most part, have been in service for only a few years and there may be a scuff or two (nothing more than you might do in the first several months of use). Even new furniture has problems.
2. Buy Quality: Good quality, previously-owned office furniture has withstood the initial test of time and is still mechanically and materially sound. When you purchase new, the warranty offered may be a good indication of the inherent quality. When you purchase used, brand-name, quality office furniture, you have proof.
3. Minimal Depreciation: When you buy new office furniture, you can expect its resale value to depreciate to 25% or less of its original cost. When you purchase quality used office furniture, its value actually increases based on the cost of comparative new furniture and its resale value may remain as high as 75% of what you paid. Purchasing good quality used furniture is a much better investment than purchasing "cheap" new furniture.
4. It's The Ecologically Correct Thing To Do: Compared to recycling aluminum cans, plastic bags and newspapers, making use of previously-owned office furniture is a much better deal for our planet. When you dispose of wood furniture, it winds up in land-fills. Steel furniture must be disassembled before recycling and the costs of recovery are prohibitive. If the furniture can be re-used - and, in most cases, office furniture has a useful life of over twenty years - not only do you reduce land-fill usage and recycling costs, you are getting a product of very high intrinsic value. You will be preserving our forests and natural resources, protecting our atmosphere, saving energy, and saving valuable land-fill (and warehouse) space.
5. Fast Delivery: Except for the low-priced "commodity" commercial furniture available from mass-merchants and discounters, office furniture is made to order. Fine office furniture generally takes 6 to 12 weeks to produce. Used furniture is on hand and ready for immediate delivery. In most cases, it can be shipped a day or two after you place your order. If you want it refurbished, add a week or two at most.
SOURCE - http://bit.ly/2ibRShQ