Vitra MEDASLIM Chair with Armrests
MedaSlim is a robust universal visitor chair that offers exceptional comfort. The elegant and sleek chair can be used wherever comfortable seating is required for extended periods of time: offices, conference and meeting rooms, auditoriums, restaurants and cafés.
The flexible backrest frame, seat and front legs are moulded in one piece and adapt to the user’s body movements. Together with the breathable netweave fabric, the design ensures comfortable sitting over long periods.
- Backrest: netweave sling cover (Netline).
- Seat upholstery: polyurethane foam padding with fabric or leather cover.
- Armrests: die-cast aluminium with polished or chrome-plated fi nish or powder-coated in basic dark.
- Base and backrest: backrest frame, front legs and seat shell moulded from a single piece of fi breglass-reinforced polyamide (basic dark). Back legs in aluminium with polished or chrome-plated finish or powder-coated in basic dark.
- Optional: MedaSlim can be equipped with row connectors and row numbering elements for mass seating.