(ninja) - informal “a person who excels in a particular skill or activity.”
2NDHND is seeking an experienced General/Operations Manager to join the team to support the growth of the business, to lead the management of the company to free up the time for the managing director to concentrate on leading business through the next stages of the company’s development.
Job Description – General/Operations Manager
This is a key role within 2NDHND. Based in Ayrshire and working closely with the Managing Director, the General/Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the business, developing and motivating the staff, managing customer relationships and seeking to constantly improve the efficiency and financial results of the business.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training and motivating managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue and overall business performance.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing business and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth and efficiency opportunities.
- Generating reports and update directors and shareholders on performance.
Skills and Capabilities
- Degree in Business Management or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of the interiors, FM, moves or furniture market.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with an understanding of web-based business models
- Proactive/motivational leader
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Applicants may apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org