Aeron Remastered Size B with Graphite Frame and Polished Aluminium Base
Herman Miller Aeron Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick
The Aeron took the world by storm when it was introduced in the 1990s and has truly stood the test of time. Herman Miller understands the importance of further improving something that is already perfect. The Aeron Chair has been remastered based on Herman Miller’s latest research around the science of sitting, advancements in materials, manufacturing and technology, and today’s world of work.
The new Herman Miller Aeron retains the original sleek and minimal appearance, and where you’ll really notice the difference is in the performance of the item. With new colour options available, the back and seat weave has been optimised to allow more air to flow through, allowing users to sit at the perfect temperature in complete comfort.
- Condition: Used
- Executive Aeron Graphite Size B Chair Specification
- 8Z Pellicle (mesh) for zonal pressure distribution and aeration
- PostureFit SL (back support) for adjustable sacral and lumbar support
- New controls and intuitive adjustments for optimal comfort
- Tilt limiter and forward tilt (seat angle adjustment)
- Multifunctional arm (arm goes up and down, armpad slides front to back and pivots in and out) with standard armpads.
- Polished Aluminium Chassis and Base
- Graphite pellicle (mesh)
- Size B Medium Chair Size
- Height 5'2" to 6'6" tall
- Weight: 9.2 stone (59kg) to 23.2 stone (147kg)