Ahrend Contemporary Office Chair 2020
The best way to assess the comfort of the Ahrend 2020 is to try it for yourself. The high degree of comfort gives the chair a positive feel when sitting for long periods of time. The movement mechanism makes it possible to be active whilst sitting or leaning back. Perfect for long-running meetings, or if you want to simply relax.
- Contemporary, slim and timeless Paul Brooks design
- Recognisable Ahrend quality with a concealed operating mechanism and intuitive operation
- Easily adjustable to suit anyone and any activity for the perfect personalised seat, using the unique Comfort-slide and 3D armrests
- Complies with and easily exceeds all national and international ergonomic standards, such as the European EN-1335 standard and the Dutch NPR 1813 (second column)
- Astonishingly comfortable, thanks to the patented synchro-mechanism, solid seat and comfort zones
- All functions can be operated from a seated position using intuitively placed controls and clear pictograms
- Concise instructions integrated into seat and seating
- Instructions available online
- Ahrend is the only producer of Cradle to Cradle (C2C) chairs in the Benelux region.
- Ahrend 2020 has been awarded a C2C certificate
- All the materials used are completely recyclable, including the revolutionary recycling of foam parts
- Basic model
- Patented synchro mechanism with comfort slide for a personally adjustable, comfortable and ergonomic movement
- Netweaver backrest with lumbar support for extra comfort