Humanscale Diffrient World Chair Mesh Back
- Self Adjusting Recline – revolutionary mechanism free design harnesses the laws of physics and the user’s body weight. Automatically provides appropriate support and resistance regardless of user’s size. No unnecessary recline locks or tensions springs to set or adjust. User aintains near constant eye level during recline.
- Pivoting Backrest – extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine. Adapts automatically to provide additional lumbar support as needed.
- Form Sensing Mesh Technology – tri panel, non stretch mesh construction creates body fitting contours and self adjusting lumbar for an automatic, customised fit.
- Mesh Seat – frameless front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knee. Low abrasion mesh protects clothing.
- Body Fit – size adjustable to fit widest range of body sizes. Automatically customises recline resistance and lumbar support for every user. Manual adjustments for fit to size: Seat height 125mm adjustment range – Seat depth 90mm adjustment range
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Duron Armrests – adjustable armrests connect to the backrest instead of the seat to stay with the body during recline. Also available without arms.
- Mesh Textile – light Pinstripe mesh offered in Black, Graphite, Silver or White.
- Castors – standard hard castors for carpeted flooring