Snug CPU support
Snug CPU Support is an under desk CPU support, designed to keep the computer unit out of the way and free from damage. Even in offices where space may be a premium, the simple task of removing the CPU from the desktop can give employees the space they need to think and operate comfortably.
The CPU sits on the metal platform of Snug, and the CPU is then secured in place with a strap that is connected to the smart aesthetic fascia cover. The cover allows users to position the Snug CPU Support at different heights with ease and purchasing the optional Slide and Rotate Mechanism access to the back of the CPU without having to stretch.
- The Snug CPU Support is not only slim and simple to install
- the Snug also fits onto a standard slide and rotate mechanism (optional)
- ABS fascia cover onto metal structure giving a smart aesthetic look
- Extender plate available for larger CPU’s
- CPU sits on a metal platform and is secured in place with a strap
- CPU maximum height - 420mm
- CPU maximum width - 190mm
- Load tested by Fira
- Supports CPU weights up to 10kg - subject to desk material
- Product weight 3.44kg